BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006


I know why I love you so much Thomas. It's a very simple answer. I AM THOMAS. That's it. I love you Thomas because you are my blurred reflection. I AM THOMAS and THOMAS IS ME. Loving you Thomas I love my self. Looking for you all over the place is looking for a mirror to reflect me. I love you Thomas as you are, because I love me as I am.
And as you cheat on Theresa, I will find my own version of Theresa to cheat on him too. To get without past into his life and deny everything I've done, I do and I will do. I will hide my self, I will pretend I am safe. I think I will not love someone who is not my reflection, in the way I love you Thomas.
I will be mad about those who "maltreat" me, we-both-know-how. Willing what is unreachable, being a slut. But my male version of Theresa will be there to hold me when I am broken, to soften my real pain: not having what I think I really want. Will it be there?
Thomas, you have my love guaranteed because as long as I love my self, I will love you too, I will want you too.
So if one day you don't want me anymore, it won't matter. I will find another mirror to reflect me. All the Thomas I've met throughout the years are gone, others are still my friends and others changed to the point where they vanished and they were not Thomas anymore. I always find my Thomas, in the places i less expect. The world contains an interesting number of Thomas for me to find, I will try to explore as much as I can.
We both know that: a villein is a villein... they're not easy to unmask. An easy catch it's always an easy catch... they always want to be caught.
Thomas, the only thing we can't waste is our time.

0 "yo opino's":