BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thomas, I really need you tonight. I need you to touch me, to kiss me, I need to loose my self in your sweater, I need to taste the flavor of many cigarettes in your mouth, I need you to touch me, to make me yours, to feel your weight above my naked body. You're the only balm that can ease this anxiety, this pain, this remorse, this sadness. I need to see your smile and be at least hugged or kissed by your desire.
Please, Thomas, come, I really need you this time!! Give me time, give me your desire, your passion, your lust, that's all I need to feel me less miserable today. Please help me to erase all the wrong strokes I've painted since you haven't been here. It hasn't been that long, but it seems forever to me.

0 "yo opino's":