BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nobody could understand all the beauty I've seen in your arms, and how I have felt my blood run along my body again, like when I was younger, like when I was complete; everything since you got here, 2 seconds ago. I haven't been with you a single full minute, I haven't built anything by your side and I don't want to inerfere, but I want you free, I want to give you wings so you can fly with me these 15 seconds, so you can feel you have no strings attached, so you can taste this flavor again, I want to look in your eyes many more times and feel like I am small when I am against your chest and the warmth you can share with me, but not give me. I want to get all these samples, these flashbacks in my mind, these little things you give me. I want to jump and see how much I can resist in my attempt to fly.
I felt joy... for the first time in a long, long time. I woke up, I was tired of being here and not shine like the sun under the sun. I wanted to smile, to sing when walking and look at everything like if it didn't matter, like me, being free, just beeing light.
I heard a hundred tunes and I thought of you with every single note, I am 15 again, I am alive again, and I don't care!
I want to shade tears because I can't believe I do live. I thought that, I could have died in that very second and God would have taken me into heaven without seeing my sins, because this joy makes me feel like I've been forgiven.

0 "yo opino's":