BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 25, 2007


I know everything, nobody needs to tell me anything about how the story goes. I reach this point, and I know already everything and I am bored of it, I am tired of this no-surprise-feeling, I know how boring it is to sit in the same scenario, light a cigarette, say, for instance: "I'm sorry, I am a smoker", meaning from the deepest of my heart and bad temper: "fuck you if don't like it", smile wide and clear, pretending I pay attention, that I want to say something, when actually I don't want to talk, don't want to hear, when all I want to do is to sit here and describe how much I hate to have to do this.
"I'm sorry", yes, I am so sorry to have to do this, to waste my time in order to get something I will never have, waste my time and energy around the streets trying to find what I am not meant to find. Fighting these needs, day by day, one step at a time. Who am I? Why me?
I have been chosen to play this character and bear its needs, its success and mistakes, it's tears and joy, the hangovers, the heal, everything, I take thee to be my loving burden, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day on. In the presence of nobody else but us, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you till death tear us apart.
Let's go partner, and smile all the time, to get nothing but nothing in return. We both shall walk back home, to make my homeworks and forget about this play for a few days.

0 "yo opino's":