BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 06, 2007



Guten Abend, gute Nacht!
Mit Rosen bedacht,
mit Näglein besteckt,
schlupf unter die Decke!
Morgen früh, wenn Gott will,
wirst du wieder geweckt,
morgen früh, so Gott will,
wirst du wieder geweckt.
It's time to tell you that this would have been the song I would have sung for you every single day of your life as a child. At the beggining I didn't want you and I was very scared every single day you spent by me. Now and then I dream of you, and there you are with your blonde hair and your brown eyes playing with something, you don't say a single word but you move and you're not alone, you don't seem sad, you don't seem to know anything. It makes me happy to know that you are quiet, that you did't make it to this shit, but it makes me feel so ashamed that there was nothing better I could have offered you, nothing, I have been all the time with empty hands for you and a living hell as an athmosphere. I only want to know if you forgive me for everything, if you understood my message in a positive way, if there are no regrets between us.
When you visit me in my dreams, I don't know what to think about it, are you giving me some kind of hope, or you're showing what I have missed? Will you ever tell me a word? Will I ever know if you have forgiven me? I have droped tears for you since the beggining till now, I have no more tears but the punishment of living my personal hell, because I made the false step and I followed the wrong way.
I don't know if I want to answer the questions you might have, because I know I might lie to you.

Guten Abend, gute Nacht. Morgen früh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt.

0 "yo opino's":