BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 22, 2006


Somebody else's son

Sorry to tell you this when you're so young kid, but your dad will always disappoint you eventhough he says the opposite to you. Since the day you were conceibed he's been failing to satisfy whatever you would expect from him. Don't believe him, otherwise you'll be hurt and you'll learn about rage. If he hurts you, i'm sure he will, repeating his own history, don't imitate please his life style. You're not my son, you'll never be. I've sometimes hated you and I have helped him to harm you, in a way you can't be touched, but if you'd know it, you'd hate him and you'd hate me too. I'm not your mother, because if I would, I'd be protecting you from him and his undercover malice. He's not trusty, and I think he doesn't even know that he's that way.
If we face someday, I will be still thinking to tell you this.
Posted by Picasa

0 "yo opino's":