BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 11, 2006


I am an average woman. I have nothing too great to show. I am a bipolar depressive woman, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Sometimes I am up, sometimes I am down... Who would be interested in such an irregular mind geography?
I like men. That's why I am jealous of my gay friends. They don't care what the hell they're fucking but they fuck.
I am in the big city, but I go out and even though I try and I try there's no handsome men, or nothing enough attractive to say "oh wow...". They're all so dark. I don't know if I hate chilean men or what, but I can't find the point on looking at them.
That's the reason why when i go on the subway or anywhere else instinctivly I look European men, no blonde chilean, I mean REAL European men. There's nothing better thatn fucking an european (except from Spanish, Portuguese & Italians... that's other folder). To be seduced by a french, drinking beer with a German, eating chocolates with a swiss, doing crazy things with an English, admire a descendent from a viking... oh my gosh, I love european men! I can't help it!!!!
To see interesting men, i must go online and visit sites like match.com or similar to at least "see" the picture of that kind of men i think they're so attractive. There's nothing here in the streets, just indians, even though they've got spanish last names. I don't mean to be racist, but the charm of an european won't be reached by a chilean, they want you to pay for the motel, the drinks, they never get money...
I hate the feeling of seeing nothing around here, but there's still hope, there's still one place in the world where I can still find atracive men!
Posted by Picasa

0 "yo opino's":