BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2006














Everytime I fuck around a part of me is taken away...
Everytime I fuck around I am involved in fucking around one more time, and one more time and one more time.
Everytime I loked our selves, my self in the mirror, i kept the image forever.
It seems i will never forget the scene. It seems I will never forget what I have become.

I go out, I need to find a suitable company for a one-night-stand. I need a one-night-stand. I need to feel I will make somebody feel horny. I can't stay calmed. I can't wait, I can't stay waiting. I hate waiting. My mind is possesed by the idea of taking you or whomever it is to bed. I can't live without sex. I have become on a sex maniac. Nobody can notice that. But it's a sickness. And i hate it. And isn't good, isn't healthy. I am a sex maniac. I am a men-eater. I love fucking around and fucking around. I will be fucking around till the day I die. I fuck around with gohsts. I fuck around through a bodie with gohsts.

0 "yo opino's":